With many people entering the world of wireless audio, Sonos is becoming a mainstay in many homes. This new technology allows people to stream music throughout their homes, with or without speakers. Add into this the fact that Sonos’ owners can have their friends queue up their own music from their own devices and you have a piece of technology that makes any discerning home the most interactive of hosting venues. So now you ask: How do I get them connected though? Sonos has made this process easier than ever. Whether you have Android devices or iOS, connecting has never been easier.
- Connect your device to the host’s WiFi network.
- Search for “Sonos Controller” from your appropriate App Store
- Once found, click “GET” and then “INSTALL” to download the free application.
- Click “OPEN” to launch the application
- Click “SET UP SONOS”
- The following steps are few and quick:
- WELCOME TO SONOS: click “NEXT”
- SONOS SETUP: click “CONNECT TO EXISTING SYSTEM”
- CONNECTED TO YOUR SONOS SYSTEM: click “DONE”
- You and your guests can create as many playlists as you desire.
Have fun with your HiFi music!